|Prep Time:||5 minutes|
|Cook Time:||10 minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 omelet|
- Whisk egg whites in a bowl and set aside.
- Place an omelet pan over medium heat and add olive oil, tomatoes, onions, and basil, cooking until vegetables soften.
- Remove vegetable mixture and wipe excess oil from pan.
- Coat pan with cooking spray and pour in egg whites, cooking 2-3 minutes or until eggs start to set.
- Add vegetable mixture, top with feta, and fold omelet, cooking for 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Save some basil for garnish if desired.