Spicy Moroccan Shrimp
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook Time:||5 minutes|
|Serving Size:||120 g|
- Take shrimp from the fridge and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Mix the paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, and ginger together.
- Place a skillet over high heat and add olive oil.
- Add garlic and saute 1 minute or until tender, then reduce heat to medium.
- Add shrimp and cook 2-4 minutes or until pink, tossing with spices and lime.
If using frozen shrimp, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Shrimp cook quickly, so keep your eye on them.