|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
|Cook Time:||35 minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 kofta patty|
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine the lamb, parsley, garlic, cumin, coriander and cinnamon in a large glass bowl.
- Add the breadcrumbs and egg to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, divide the kofta into 7 balls and then flatten each ball into a circle to obtain kofta patties.
- In a baking pan, arrange the kofta patties, next to one another.
- Place the tomato slices as a layer on top of the kofta then place the onion slices as a layer on top of the tomatoes.
- Dissolve tomato paste in water and them pour in to the baking pan.
- Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil and place in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until meat is cooked.
- Remove aluminum foil and leave for an additional 5 minutes in the oven before taking it out.